6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 606 Wrestling Federation

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesBackstageShowsRegisterLog in

Lockdown Results (28/02/2008)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

Lockdown Results (28/02/2008) Empty
PostSubject: Lockdown Results (28/02/2008)   Lockdown Results (28/02/2008) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:17 am

(Marilyn Manson’s “The New S***” plays and the Lockdown Credits roll)

RJ- Welcome to Thursday night Lockdown

Michael Wire- After the turmoil of Monday…I’m personally glad to be under control of Miss Stratus. Welcome to lock down and what an event we have for you the fans tonight.

RJ-We have 8 world renowned fighters, 4 world class matches which by the end of the night will produce 2 great FFTR semi final matches.

Let’s take a look back and see how we ended up with these 8 great fighters

(Video package airs to show the 8 matches and each winner in close up)

Michael Wire- Now its time for the first match. The first shot to advance, hopefully for either of these 2 fighters to eventually fight the Peeper

Metallica’s “St Anger” blares around the arena and The Saint makes his appearance, confidently walking down the ramp.
The arena lights go out and are replaced with dimmer lights. The entrance fills with smoke as the monster Nemesis makes his way to the ring.

Both men face off in the ring. Saint is talking trash to the face of the beast that ended Diablo’s career. The fans visibly on the Saints side with chants ringing around the arena. Alternating between “SAINT”…….”SAINT….and “DIABLO”…..”DIABLO”

The titantron breaks up into static and black blood runs down the screen….a date appears on the screen “28/02/08”….then the 28 cycles through to another 28. The date “28/02/08” blares through the arena as the crowd erupt.

Nemesis has no time to be shocked as Saint capitalizes with multiple knees to the mid section.
Saint continues his onslaught with 3 snap sup lexes followed by mounted punches to the head of nemesis. Nemesis still visibly shocked crawls underneath the bottom rope forcing the saint to back away.

Nemesis upright comes back with a eye poke. He continues this by rubbing the saints exposed face against the rope then followed on by multiple head bangs against the turnbuckle. Nemesis steps back and shoulder barges into the back of the saint. He continues by stomping a mud hole in to the saints back…….out of nowhere saint rolls out of the ring dragging the legs of nemesis with him either side of the steel ring post……Mrs Nemesis wont be to happy.

Saint jumps to the top rope and lands a leg drop across the throat of the animal while he was tending to his wounds elsewhere. The saint constantly ignores the referee’s warnings as he stomps and hits nemesis. Only stopping as the ref gets close to the 5 count.

Michael Wire- It sure isn’t pretty but the saint is being very effective here tonight.

Just as Wire says that The saint lands a cradle piledriver leaving the lifeless body of nemesis. COVER..1….2…Foot on the bottom rope. Saint drags nemesis to the centre of the ring. 1………..2……..Kick out at 2 and ¾’s.

Continuing his onslaught the saint base ball slides to the ribs of nemesis who is still on the ground. Nemesis staggers to his feet
Back to top Go down
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown Results (28/02/2008)   Lockdown Results (28/02/2008) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:18 am

“DIABLO”……………….”DIABLO”……………..”DIABLO” Rings through the arena.

Nemesis back body drops the advancing saint. He picks the fallen foe up and plants him with a double arm DDT. Saint is picked up again and another….Double arm DDT. Nemesis Irish whips saint in to the turnbuckle………..SPEAR…………SPEAR. A cover 1……Kick out.

Nemesis waits for the struggling opponent to get to his feet. Running big boot…resemblance to midget Finlays assault of a week ago.

Nemesis signals for the choke slam. He holds Saint this time…Talking trash as his grip tightens around the neck….nemesis lifts him up and The saint reverses in to an arm bar…Unluckily Nemesis is close enough to the ropes to force the release.

The titantron breaks up into static once again. This time and black the date appears on the screen “28/02/08”….then the 28 cycles through to another 06. The date “06/02/08”
Saint distracted by the screen unaware, turns around and walks straight in to the choke slam of Nemesis…1………..2……….3.

FFTR winner Nemesis

Nemesis hastily leaves the ring. Fans chanting “SAINT……SAINT….SIANT” Who gets a standing ovation following his exit.

Michael Wire- What a great match to kick of lockdown. What a great showing by the saint going strength to strength and in my opinion he could have won.

RJ- But Nemesis prevailed and moves on to face the winner of this next match up……We have the charismatic Rock V2 versus E-val. Like all matches tonight. The winner advances in the FFTR.

After rocks loss on Monday night can he get back to winning ways? Plus how fit can E-val be with no mention of his name or sight of the mask wearing maniac in weeks.

Find out after this commercial break.

Rock V2 VRS e-val

Both competitors already in the ring following the commercial break with Rocky taunting for the fans on the top rope.

Straight of the mark E-Val gets a top rope power bomb from the unsuspecting rocky. E-val elbow drops the foe on the mat as Rocky rolls out of the way. Getting to his feet rock produces a Russian leg sweep on E-VAL taking him to ground. Followed by a Samoan drop in the centre of the ring. Rock sets up for the V2 elbow drop. Rock runs to the first rope as E-VAL nips up burying is advisary with a running clothesline. Fed up in the time its taking E-val slides to the outside looking for a weapon to use. Before he has chance to move Rock flips over the top rope taking both men to the outside floor.

1…………………2…………………..On 3 both men stagger to there feet exchanging blows.

E-val CUTS ROCK OFF WITH A EUROPEAN UPCUT SENDING HIM REELING. Without time for a breather E-val produces a spinning head scissors in to the guard rail. E-Val then runs with a boot to the head but rock rolls out of the way as evals leg goes through the rail.
Camera closes in on the tear in the outfit of E-val where blood is treakling from the gashes. Rock capitalises on EVALS incapacity with multiple punches and kicks to the injured leg
Back to top Go down
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown Results (28/02/2008)   Lockdown Results (28/02/2008) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:19 am

5……………..6………………..Rock rolls in to the ring and back out again breaking up the count. Rock picks up the fallen great and drops him on the railing. Landing neck first. Rock pummels him with his fist. Picking up E-VAL he runs and avalanches him head first in to the post.

Rock continues the assault with closed fisted haymakers to the refs disaproval. Rock chucks the ref aside as e-val low blows the peoples champ followed by a swinging neckbraker. E-val picks up the great 1 v2 and tiger suplexes him on to the concrete. Both men seem out of it from exhaustion as the crowd start cheering for both men.

Both stagger up and once again exchange blows. Rock Irish whips his opponent violently in to the apron. Climbing up to the level of the ropes he drops and hurracanranas e-val in to the steps

RJ- Where did that come from?

Michael Wire- This is how much the FFTR tournament means to these guys

Rock rolls the beast in to the ring…..he preys on his opponent waiting for him to get to his feet. Rock bottom….rock bottom.

He Set up the most electrifying move in sports entertainment. Rock chucks his arm pad in to the fans and executes the peoples elbow for the 1………….2…………….3

FFTR winner Rock V2

Michael wire- This will set up our first semi final next week. Nemesis vs. Rock v2 at the First ever Lockdown Pay per view……contact your local network providers to order now. The other semi final will be determined later tonight…………………

(commercial break)

Camera pans back stage)
Ez- You own this place now. U dnt need to fight later tonight. Just put ur self through….and while your at it dnt forget about me.

Hero- I own Monday night now…not Thursday night….but we will soon.

EZ- And whats she doing here….are u sure we can trust her (looking at Jessica)

Hero- We got the company haven’t we…If you don’t trust her…trust me atleast… Anyway shouldn’t you be out there for your match………………………….

(EZ leaves)

River aces music plays has the crowd go ecstatic. The future star walks to the ring…touching as many fans hands on the way

RJ- The poker loving son of a gun is here….never pinned and never submitted, only loss came in the form of a first blood match…………..which after speaking to river before the show, he has not forgotten.

Wire- My moneys on River tonight…He looks so focused

RJ- U cnt ever count out the first 6wf champion and member of anarchy……….he…

EZ runs out and attacks river from behind before he makes it to the ring. He sends river tumbling under the ring. EZ waits on the apron until River makes an appearance

The bell rings……..EZ jumps executing a double axe handle to the outside. It sends river back to the floor. EZ picks up the fallen contender and rolls him in to the ring.

EZ taunts outside and when he rolls in to the ring his opponent is already up and starts the offence. He suplexes the former champion….stalling while in mid air as an excellent show of strength.

As soon as EZ touches the mat…he is pulled up again in a chin lock as river is choking the ratings winner. River runs to the ropes and dropkicks ez in the back.

River once again tries to pull up his opponent but is caught in a small package

RJ- He was never going to get that he barley got a 1 count.

EZ is now pushing ace to his limit. Executing a belly to belly suplex followed by a back body drop, While ace is on the floor he tries a submission opting for the Mexican surf baord. The fans cane be heard “ACE….ACE…ACE” as he is writhing in pain.
EZ cockily releases the hold. He picks up ace and drills him with a ddt and puts him directly in to a head vice/gullotine when on the mat……………………..This time ace makes it to the ropes.

Both men are quick to there feet this time as EZ runs at ace who manages to reverse sending EZ to the arena floor. Ace joins him out there as he pummels him with rights and lefts.
The refs count out is up to 5 as ace attempts a power bomb through the announcers table outside. While in the air EZ reverses in to a flying DDT. Both men crash through the table and lay motionless…………………….
…….9…………………10!
Back to top Go down
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown Results (28/02/2008)   Lockdown Results (28/02/2008) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:20 am

Bell sounds.
RJ- You know what that means

(Trish stratus’s music plays over the tron as the goddess appears on the ramp.)

Trish- The FFTR tournament needs a winner. Ez and ace………… u do not leave until I am stratusfied lol Ring the bell.

Both men still motionless as the bell is rung again…………it takes a coupke more seconds before ace clambers to his feet pulling ez up by his hair. Ace sccop slams the self confessed future of 6wf. He rolls EZ back in the ring then continues the assault with multiple stomps followed by mounted punches. Ace picks EZ up and goes for a flip sambo suplex and nails EZ to the canvas……River ace covers.

1.…………….2…kicks out. Ace put the anaconda vice on to the moneys throat as he reaches for a rope with his feet….frantically searching…..finally touching the bottom rope. The ref forces the hold to be released. Ace argues with the referee and then turns to continue the assault. He chokes again until pulling him up and attempting a fireman carry slam…ace picks him up on his shoulder but EZ escapes and executes the ace crusher out of no where.

RJ- Oh my god……EZ just hit his finisher out of no where…he reaches for the pin No…………No……He gets an arm up….Ace is still alive.

EZ frustrated picks ace up again and plants him with the styles clash and yet another ace crusher

EZ covers 1.………….2.…………3
Wire- Named correctly…Ez wins by ace crusher, crushing the ace. After a brilliant effort that saw ace on top for the majority of the battle…out of no where EZ hit’s the finisher and good night.

RJ- its commercial break time and after this we find out who EZ Money will be facing in the next round of the fight for the right tournament. Will it be SCSA or his partner Hero. Find out after this.

(commercial break)

Wire- I am just being informed that we have a live feed with the former commissioner for 6wf Mondays…..ACER

Hello acer…..We will have to make this quick….But how are you feeling after everything that happened on Monday and that horrendous fall?
(on the titantron acer is shown in a hospital bed)

Acer- Well the doctors have just spoken to me…they said that I may never wrestle again…they way I landed may off crumbled my spine….I have to wait for exploratory surgery to find out the extent.

RJ- You obviously have been watching this week….Mentally it must be torture?

Acer- More than anything it hurts how Jessica has left me…But all I am trying to think about is starting to walk again. That’s the task ahead.

Wire- Last question now….And probably the worst. What are you going to do now?

Acer- Honestly…..I dnt know. All I hope is that Hero regrets what he did. For me…….

(acer puts his head in his hands)

I will try and be there a week Monday….but its about me now,…………….surviving for me.

Wire…thank you acer. I wish you all the luck and hope to see you in the near future.

RJ- Next we have the 6wf champ versus SCSA for the final space in the FFTR. This should be a hotly contested match up and is your Lockdown Main event.

GWC music hits as he makes his way to the ring. Fans…..shocked, fans cheer for the unsuspected arrival.
Michael Wire- Why is GWC here…this is our main event. He is not on the card today.

(GWC makes his way to the announcers booth and joins RJ an Wire)

Wire- It seems like we have the former TAW member joining us for this next match…what brings you out here……

GWC- SCSA is a rising star and I know that I will have to go through him before any1 else in this fed. Plus what GWC promises is what GWC delivers. I promised these fans that I would be involved at some point tonight

RJ-Its time for the MAINEVENT

Anarchy rules plays over the sound system as the 6wf champion makes his way to the ring. Smug and confident he steps through the mid rope. He stares at GWC as both men fail to here the chants
of “TAW………….TAW………….TAW”

RJ- Scsa has been missing for a couple of weeks now and we are awaiting his entrance tonight……

SCSA’s music plays over the tron………………………………after 20 seconds and no arrival the music is cut….Hero is getting agitated…………………..The second attempt at SCSA’s entrance as his music starts…………………………………….
Still nothing….Hero goes to pick up the Microphone when………………………………

GWC interrupts him…..
(GWC is standing in the ring with a smile on his face and Hero has a bewildered look on his face as if to see "whats he doing here for")

I take it your wondering y GWC is here and there is no sign of SCSA,
I could explain but seening is believing as they say.
Play the video.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown Results (28/02/2008)   Lockdown Results (28/02/2008) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:21 am

(Video shows a big mansion GWC hopes the door ,"welcome" he saids as
SCSA,MMM, and lastly to a big roar from the crowd Ric Flair walks in)

GWC- lets fast forward to the important bit shall we

Gwc-(looks at cards) all in.

Scsa- but ,but i can’t cover that.

Gwc-(pulling scsa money towards him )Guess i win so.

Gwc- Lets fast forward a little further

Hero turns and watches the screen

Gwc- I have enough cars thanks, but maybe Nah its cool,

Scsa: No what.

Gwc-Well how about your place in the fight for the right should about be enough to cover it.
Scsa-(nervously) ok, i am in four kings.

Gwc-(with an expressionless face) two pair.

Scsa-(jumps up in the air) yes yes yes.

Gwc-(long delay, smiles, turns his to reveal 4 aces) of aces.

Sthrows table over and walks out) God Damn it,my wife gonna kill me that money was for her lippo sucksion,
(Video skips forward again)

Beautful women:that was lucky.
Gwclaughs) do you know me at all,(drops about ten aces from his jacket)
I cheated.

As hero watches GWC slides under the bottom rope

RJ- It’s GWC. This really is a battle for the ages. I never thought we would see the day when. Oh my………………
Gwc attacks the champ from behind. Pummelling him with the boots in to the back. He spring board leg drops in to Heros Back as he is riving round on the floor. GWC picks up the anarchy member…..SNAPMARE….he picks him up again and performs a ghastly neck breaker.

Hero is riving around. GWC advances and Hero pushes him through the second rope to the arena floor to give him time to catch a breather.
GWC is straight back on the assault as he hurries back in the ring. By this point hero is back upright and is advancing with a flying elbow. Hero launches himself off the ropes landing with the knees in the mid section. Hero picks up GWC and executes a fireman buster.

Hero tries to execute the sharpshooter but is kicked in the face and sent rolling. Before hero realises he is hit in the face with a Yakuza kick and sent to the turn buckle.

GWC confident and smug does a monkey flip with the world champion but some how Hero lands on his feet and meets GWC with a super kick.

Wire- That just took his freak in head off

RJ- OH MY GOD.

Hero falls on to GWC
1.………………2.………….KICK OUT BEFORE 3.

Hero can’t believe it. He picks up the fallen competitor and is setting him up for the anarchy destroyer….Half way GWC reverses and it’s a emerald fusion……GWC with hepin….1.………….2.………kick out by Hero this time.

GWC stomps on the champion who seems to be floor prone since the last mve. GWC locks in a gulloitne extending the neck.

Hero reaches….after half a minute finding a rope just before he tapped…………………Hero struggles to his feet as GWC attempts a running clothesline which is reversed in to a tilt-a-whirl sideslam.

Both competitors are exhausted…………….the ref counts
1.………..2.…………………………5.…………….6.……….8Theres movement as hero is first to his feet. He executes a dragon whip before there is any offence from hi opponent.
Hero is signalling once again for the anarchy destroy…..sets up the move…………..

RJ-Oh my god………………whats he doing here…………..

Peeper runs to ring side distracting the world champ……………..Heros chaces peeper around the ring…champion after champion. Peeper ducks back in to the ring followed by Hero who walks straight in to the black hole slam………………

Wire- GWC has the pin on the champion……………….1.…………..2.………….3 and he’s won the match. He got the 3 count.

GWC celebrates. The fans cheering……chanting for more…………….”G..W..C………G……….W…………C”

Peeper shakes hands with the victor but stays behind as GWC leaves.

RJ-Next week its FFTR semi finals plus a brilliant main event you won’t want to miss
Peeper picks up both titles and holds them over is shoulder while looking at Hero’s fallen body………………………………..

(Marilyn Manson’s “The New S***” plays and the Lockdown END Credits roll)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown Results (28/02/2008)   Lockdown Results (28/02/2008) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lockdown Results (28/02/2008)
Page 1 of 1