6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 606 Wrestling Federation

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesBackstageShowsRegisterLog in

Lockdown Results (15/05/2008)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

Lockdown Results (15/05/2008) Empty
PostSubject: Lockdown Results (15/05/2008)   Lockdown Results (15/05/2008) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:01 pm

Dark Match
Real Dude Vs Immortall Cruz

Real Dude gets a warm ovation from the 6wf crowd as he shows the camera a chain hes wearing that says ACER

RJ-Nice touch from Real

Real backs Cruz into the corner and chops him before backing off.They lock back up and Real armdrags Cruz and puts him in an armlock. Cruz fights up but Real hits him with a stiff uppercut and a quick pumphandle slam.Real goes to pick up Cruz who suprises him with a jawbreaker before Irish whipping him into the corner.Cruz runs in and Real hits him with his Superkick

RJ-Wow!

Michael Wire-Thats got to hurt!

Ref-1...2......3!

LOCKDOWN

A touching tribute for ACER plays showing highlights of his greatest matches intertwined with funny segments including him eating Lobster in the gym before a voice cuts in

River Ace-Cut this rubbish off! We have a grade A show to run

Crowd-BOO!

Back to top Go down
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown Results (15/05/2008)   Lockdown Results (15/05/2008) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:01 pm

Match 1
JJ Johnson Vs Gary'Angel'Johnson

JJ slaps Angel and rolls him up for a 2 count as soon as the bell goes but an angry Angel takes over with a poke to the eye and a spinning heel kick.Angel dropkicks JJ who goes through the ropes to the floor and Angel runs the ropes and diveS through on top of JJ. Angel rolls JJ back into the ring and climbs to the top rope but JJ grabs the ropes and Angel lands awkwardly.JJ pulls the straddled Angel forwards and plants him with a DDT 1...2.......3!

RJ-JJ soaked up the pressure but came away with the win.Im sure a few people are beginning to watch JJ Johnson

(Camera backstage shows Enforcer doing a few press ups before standing up)

Enforcer-People are saying tonights a tribute to Acer night! WRONG! Tonight is Enforcers night and Saint may think that hes walking away with the TAW Title but i think a few people may be suprised at how this nights going to end

Back to top Go down
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown Results (15/05/2008)   Lockdown Results (15/05/2008) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:01 pm

Match 2
Matt Lightning Vs Henchman

The no1 contender to the Hardcore Title makes his way to the ring as a female fan has a sign saying "MY HEARTS BEEN STRUCK BY LIGHTNING". Lightning acknowledges the fans giving Henchman the chance to Pearl Harbour him.Henchman stomps down on Lightning before picking him up and slamming him down hard.Henchman chokes Lightning before climbing to the top rope but Lightning catches him and suplexes him from the top rope before climbing up himself and performing a perfectly executed Swanton Bomb 1...2.....3!

RJ-Matt Lightnings on a roll and for the second time tonight we see a superstar lose due to going to the top rope

Back to top Go down
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown Results (15/05/2008)   Lockdown Results (15/05/2008) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:02 pm

Matt Lightning grabs a mike

Matt Lightning-I know it was River Ace that gave me my chance in the 6wf but i just want to dedicate my victory to Acer,one hell of a wrestler,one hell of a commisioner and one hell of a guy!

A package shows of some of the great matches between Hero and Acer

Match 3
Hero Vs Finlay

Finlay gets a good reception but the roof blows off as Hero descends from the roof on top of Finlay making the crowd laugh as they get tangled up.Once the match is under way Hero clearly has the stronger technical skills but Finlay begins to overpower him and locks hands sending Hero to his knees.Hero gets to his feet and flips Finlay over and follows with a clothesline and a russian legsweep.Hero goes to the top and connects with a crossbody for a 2 count. Before Finlay rolls out of the ring and Hero gives chase and Finlay catches him on the way back into the ring and starts laying down forearms

RJ-Veteran move there by the new Internet Champion

Finlay hits a backbreaker 1...2.....Kick out.Finlay locks on a surfboard

Michael Wire-I dont think we have seen this move from Finlay before hes really stepping up his game

Hero eventually escapes but Finlay continues the onslaught with a one legged bostan crab. Hero makes the ropes and is propping himself up in the corner when Finlay hits a running clothesline.Finlay does the same a second time but Hero gets a knee to Finlays face and Hero sits atop Finlays shoulders and rolls forward 1...2......Kick out! Hero gets up first and kicks Finlay in the stomach before connecting with his Canadian Destroyer 1...2......3!

Michael Wire-A strong showing from Finlay but can anybody stop Hero one on one!

Back to top Go down
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown Results (15/05/2008)   Lockdown Results (15/05/2008) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:02 pm

Screen flashes and Acer appears on screen in a bar with Diablo to the biggest pop the 6wf has ever seen.Acer pretends to not know the crowd can see them as he carrys on drinking a bottle of lager before turning around

Acer-Hey guys,only kidding. Just kicking back having a bud with my main man Diablo and theres not many things id rather be doing but entertaining you crazy fans is one of them. Now i appreciate the thanks iv receivved and all the fans that have come up and thanked me but to be honest i want to thank you! Your the ones that keeps 6wf going and stay as crazy as you are.Now you may of noticed Shutdowns a match short this week and thats because The Board Of Directors havve allowed me to add to the card and this is my match for you guys and for Diablo

Trish Stratus has already been sent to the ring and is arguing with the ref when sirens go off and the words TRASH TV appear on the titan tron and Belinda comes down the ramp as the 6wf crowd cheer and laugh

An irate Trish Stratus jumps on Belinda as she enters the ring and chokes her on the ropes before whipping her into the ropes and Lou Thesz pressing her 1...2...Kick out! Trish stands on Belindas hair as she screams and she kicks her in the bosoms. Belinda gets up and retaliates with chops and a belly to belly suplex 1...2...Kick out. Belinda sidewalk slams Trish for another 2 count before a suplex is reversed.Trish struts around the ring as a crowd member throws a muffin in the ring.Belinda picks it up takes a bite and then hits consecutive forearms on Trish before hitting her with her own Chick kick.Belinda goes to the top rope and connects with a splash 1...2......3!

(Screen shows Acer and Diablo laughing)

RJ-Trish Stratus takes her first loss in 6wf and Acer and Diablo love it and so does this crowd!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown Results (15/05/2008)   Lockdown Results (15/05/2008) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lockdown Results (15/05/2008)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
6WF :: Shows & Events :: Lockdown!-
Jump to: