6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 606 Wrestling Federation

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesBackstageShowsRegisterLog in

Lockdown Results (22/05/2008)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

Lockdown Results (22/05/2008) Empty
PostSubject: Lockdown Results (22/05/2008)   Lockdown Results (22/05/2008) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:12 pm

Dark Match
Untouchable Jake Johnson/Zheng Zhi/Brian Fantana/Cruiser Jim
Vs Henchman/E-Val/Rasta/The Hooligan

The 7 men are waiting in the ring when the English National Anthem plays and The Hooligan makes his first 6wf appearance in an England Football Shirt,ripped jeans and white trainers. Cruiser Jim and Rasta start the contest back and forth before Zheng Zhi tags himself in.Zheng dominates all four opponents who come in the ring one by one and Brian Fantana springs off the top rope onto all four who are huddled on the outside.The Hooligan has enough of waiting on the apron and pulls Cruiser Jim off and they fight up the ramp as Henchman goes to hit Zheng with a chair he ducks and E-Val is taken out. Zheng clotheslines Henchman over the top rope as Untouchable goes to the top rope and hits a moonsault for the 3 count!

Lockdown!

Pyro goes off and Lockdown gets under way by showing River Ace and Enforcer talking in the back

River Ace-Tonights the night we can get an edge on Trash T.V. before MAYHEM.Im going to take Hobo to pieces at MAYHEM and after tonight Bezerker will be no problem to you

Enforcer-Your a gambling man River,il have a wager with you that i can beat Hobo quicker than you beat Bezerker?

River Ace-Your on!

Enforcers music hits

River Ace-Looks like your up,good luck

Trish gives Enforcer a peck on the cheek

Trish Stratus-Good luck

Match 1
Hobo Vs Enforcer

The littlest Hobo plays and Hobo makes his way to ringside as he immediately gets in a scuffle with Enforcer. Hobo gains control with a Hobo Handshake and atomic drop for a 2 count. Hobo irish whips Enforcer into the corner followed by a backbodydrop for another 2 count.Hobo locks on an ankle lock that Enforcer quickly reverses sending Hobo shoulder first into the turnbuckle.Enforcer stomps down on Hobos chest before repeatedly bashing his head on the mat and choking him. Enforcer puts Hobo on the top rope and goes for a super plex but Hobo pushes him off and performs a crossbody off the top rope.Unfortunately for Hobo his momentum take shim through and Enforcer ends up on top and grabs the tights 1...2......Kick out!

RJ-That was close!

Enforcer argues with the referee while Hobo rolls him up from behind grabbing the tights himself 1...2......3! Enforcer complains to the referee that his trunks were being pulled as Hobo laughs on the ramp celebrating a victory leading into MAYHEM

Michael Wire-Enforcers got a cheek complaining about cheating

RJ-He pulled the tights first!

Camera in the back shows TGA training when GWC walks in

GWC-Hey man hows things

TGA-Just looking forward to being World Champ and softening Saint up for you at MAYHEM

GWC-Thats my boy,i just came to wish you Good Luck tonight.I know you wont need it but good luck anyway

TGA-Thanks,same to you at MAYHEM and do me a favour,give Matt Lightning a slap for me

GWC-Im sure that can be done

GWC leaves

Back to top Go down
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown Results (22/05/2008)   Lockdown Results (22/05/2008) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:13 pm

Match 2
Finlay/Real Dude Vs JJ Johnson/Gary'Angel'Johnson

All four men make seperate entrances and Real Dude starts against JJ who seems a touch quicker off the mark.JJ hits an armdrag and connects with a perfect dropkick to Real Dude before a fierce tag to Angel.Angel stares at JJ as he walks past him into the ring and puts Real in an armlock.Angels not paying enough attention to Real Dude who counters with a side suplex and forearm to Angel on the mat 1...2...Kick out. Real tags Finlay in who drops a knee on Angel before picking him up and locking on a full nelson.The smaller Angel is in pain but JJ just watches from the ring apron.Eventually Angel counters by running up the turnbuckle and pushing off landing on top of Finlay 1...2......Finlay has to release the Full Nelson to kick out and Angel goes to tag JJ who moves his hand.Angel slaps JJ and pulls him over the top turnbuckle into the ring

RJ-Thats one way of tagging

As JJ turns around Finlay jawdrops him 1...2......Kick out.Finlay tags in Real and they hit a double suplex for another 2 count.Real sets up for a superkick but JJ rolls out of the ring and Angel rolls him back in. JJ argues with Angel whos now on the apron and Real goes to superkick JJ who ducks and Angel gets hit square in the chops. JJ goes for a spear but misses and Real connects with a superkick on JJ as Finlay reaches over and tags himself in and makes the cover 1...2.......3! Real watches on before spinning Finlay around and asking why he did that. Finlay ignores him and celebrates before Real spins him around again and Finlay pushes Real.Real slap Finlay and they trade blows before security run in and seperate them

Lose Yourself hits and River Ace comes out on the ramp

River Ace-I was banking on you two not getting on as you can fill my undercard at MAYHEM.Thats right,former Internet Champion Real Dude will take on the New Internet Champion Finlay.How do you like that boys

Real smiles as Finlay fights through security and they both continue to fight.Meanwhile Angel is up and stands over JJ telling him who the number 1 Johnson is.Eventually Real and Finlay are split up and Real walks to the back smiling

Back to top Go down
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown Results (22/05/2008)   Lockdown Results (22/05/2008) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:13 pm

Titantron shows EZ Money arriving at the arena and Rock v2 tapping his wrists in his locker room

RJ-Whys Rock v2 tapping his wrists? Its a contract signing!

Match 3
River Ace Vs Bezerker

Bezerker makes his way to ringside on a motorbike with Belinda in the sidecar. Lose Yourself plays and River Ace makes his way to ringside with Trish Stratus and Stacey. The two men lock up and River Ace backs Bezerker into the corner before slapping him

Crowd-Boo

Bezerker locks straight back up this time pushing River Ace back into the corner but instead of slapping him decides to mess up his hair.River Ace goes nuts

Crowd-

River gets back in the ring and as they go to lock up for a third time he knees Bezerker in the gut. River Ace quickly follows up with a backbreaker 1...2......Kick out! River picks Bezerker up and puts him in a German suplex 1...2......Kick out. River kicks out at Belinda whos at ringside but just misses her. The onslaught continues on Bezerker as he gets put in an STF and screams in pain. Trish Stratus taunts from ringside as Bezerker is too far from the ropes but somehow edges his way across. River Ace picks up Bezerkers leg and drops it hard onto the mat before stamping on it. Belinda throws in a tea towel to forfeit but River kicks it straight out of the ring. River puts an ankle lock on Bezerker who screams in pain before reaching for the ropes.He misses and River pulls him back into the middle of the ring and locks it on again.Belinda comes into the ring but Trish Stratus cuts her off and River releases the hold as the two women fight. Bezerker limps outside the riing and grabs a chair and limps back in but hes in no conditon to swing it and River Ace takes the chair off him with ease.The referee turns around just in time to see River Ace smash Bezerkers cranium open with a vicious chair shot! River Ace continues to hit Bezerker with the chair and puts his leg in it and stamps on the chair.The crowd are in shock as Hobo runs down to ringside and River Ace rolls out of the ring smiling as he makes his way up the ramp with one arm over Trish and one over Stacey

Back to top Go down
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown Results (22/05/2008)   Lockdown Results (22/05/2008) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:14 pm

Match 4
Hero/Matt Lightning Vs GWC/Crime Lord

GWC and Crime Lord come down together as Matt Lightning comes to the ring slapping hands and Hero makes his entrance from the top of the arena.While Hero is undoing his harness GWC and Crime Lord double team Matt Lightning then turn their attention to Hero while Lightnings down.The match calms down into a one on one contest in the ring with Hero and Crime Lord and Crime Lord has the advantage using his power to dominate before flexing his muscles to the crowd.GWC tags in and does an oklahoma roll on Hero 1...2......Kick out.GWC hits a snap suplex before tagging Crime Lord back in who drops an elbow before doing a couple of push ups. Crime Lord picks Hero up and puts him in an abdominal stretch holding the ropes when the ref isnt looking.Crime Lord is near his corner and tags in GWC who punches the former 6wf Champ in the ribs. GWC gutwrench suplexes Hero while a frustrated Matt Lightning watches.Crime Lord tags in and buts on a camel clutch and Matt Lightning eventually gets frustrated and comes in and kicks Crime Lord in the head. GWC come in and jumps Matt Lightning sending him to the mat and the match turns into a free for all.The referee throws the match out as a double DQ. Matt Lightning clothesline Crime Lord over the top and throws GWC after him as the crowd cheer and Lightning helps Hero up.Lightning puts out his hand and Hero stops for a moment looks at the crowd.Turns his head and looks at the crowd before shaking it

Back to top Go down
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown Results (22/05/2008)   Lockdown Results (22/05/2008) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:14 pm

ROCK V2/EZ MONEY CONTRACT SIGNING

Her comes the money plays as EZ Money makes his way to ringside where Commisioner Ace is waiting.If you smelllllllalalalalalalaa what Rock v2 is cookin brings the crowd to their feet as the crowd seem divided between the superstars

River Ace-Gentlemen you know why you are both here.The LAST MAN STANDING match at MAYHEM where we can put this feud between you two to bed once and for all. Mr Money if you would sign first please

River passes the board with the contract to EZ Money

EZ Money-Im a man of little words and more action and Rock v2 the action you took on Monday is going to cost you.Believe me i will be the last man standing come MAYHEM. EZ Money signs the contract and leaves the ring.Ok Rock v2 your turn

Back to top Go down
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown Results (22/05/2008)   Lockdown Results (22/05/2008) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:15 pm

Rock V2 grabs the mic from EZ and begins to speak.

"Now listen, I know I may not be your favourite person at the moment, but I have good reasons for why I did, what I did. But first, lets take a look at exactly what I did."

A short video comes up on the Titantron showing highlights of EZ Money vs The Saint in the Semi Final of the 16 Man Elimination Tournament for the vacant 6WF World Championship that took place on Monday Night Shutdown. It also shows Rock V2 hitting EZ over the head with a steel chair, knocking EZ out and costing him the match in the process.

"Now that you have been reminded of what I did, I will now explain why I did it. It all dates back to Christmas of last year, when I was scheduled to face the then 6WF World Champion EZ Money for the championship. Now, due to personal issues, I wasn't able to make the event and I was made to forfeit the match. Then, after weeks of persistent questioning, I finally got my rematch and was on top for most of the match. However, due to EZ's foot being on the ropes while going for a pin, I again lost the match and I lost my chance at becoming the new 6WF World Champion.

Now, fast forward a couple of months to March. I finally defeated EZ to become the new 6WF Hardcore Champion, something I deserved. Then, I was put in a number of title defences where the odds where against me and I eventually lost the title. Now during my short title reign, I was scheduled to face EZ's partner at the time and the then current 6WF World Champion Hero. Now, just like my match against EZ at Christmas, I was on top for most of the match until EZ tried and succeeded in screwing me out of the match. As I was about to deliver the People's Elbow, EZ attempted to hit me with a steel chair which I narrowly avoided. However, when I turned around, Hero was waiting for me and delivered a Canadian Destroyer and yet again, I lost a match to dirty tricks from EZ Money.

Now onto April and May. In a bizarre twist of fate, me and EZ somehow become tag team champions together and although I didn't like to admit it, we made one hell of a team. Well, I say team, more like a one man army consisting of me. You see, EZ only decided to stick around for a few of our title defences and even in those matches, he walked out on me. You see, after those title defences, EZ decided he would rather work in Japan and China than help his tag team partner. While EZ was off having the time of his life, working for some other promotion, I was stuck here defending our tag titles by myself and I guess it shows just how good I am, by the fact that I still hold the tag team titles.

But EZ, I have a little revelation for you, we are no longer a tag team. I am going to defend these titles by myself just like I have been doing for the past 2 and a half months. EZ, I am sick and tired of you screwing with me time and time again. EZ, I am sick of you sticking my nose into my business and EZ, I am sick of you not treating me with respect!

But don't worry, because I am about to teach you respect. I am about to teach you the meaning of team and I am about to teach you that you do not mess with the Megastar. EZ, tonight you seal your fate. When you sign that contract, you sign your own death wish. EZ, come Mayhem, God help you because when I am finished with you, I will be the last man standing!"

Back to top Go down
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown Results (22/05/2008)   Lockdown Results (22/05/2008) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:15 pm

Main Event
TAW Title match
The Saint Vs TGA

TGA makes his way to the ring cheered by some fans followed by St Anger fills the arena as Saint comes to the ring and the two men lock up.Saint backs TGA into the corner but TGA low blows Saint when the ref is between them 1...2......Kick out TGA puts a surfboard on The Saint working over his back before going to the top rope

RJ-You dont see this from TGA often

TGA connects with a dropkick for another two count before hitting a long standing suplex on the larger Saint

Michael Wire-TGA's on fire

(A voice is heard in the crowd rapping)

Voice-Its Lightning here
Your time is near
After Saturday
Im having it my way
when i end this feud
With this punk a** dude

Lightning continues rapping as Saint takes advantage of the distraction and hits TGA with the Divine Force 1...2.......3!

RJ-O no! Theres gunna be hell to pay for this.TGA looks pi**ed but Saint could be two days away from being an undisputed Champion! We're out of time!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown Results (22/05/2008)   Lockdown Results (22/05/2008) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lockdown Results (22/05/2008)
Page 1 of 1