6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 606 Wrestling Federation

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesBackstageShowsRegisterLog in

Lockdown Results (17/04/2008)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

Lockdown Results (17/04/2008) Empty
PostSubject: Lockdown Results (17/04/2008)   Lockdown Results (17/04/2008) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:30 pm

Dark Match
Enforcer Vs Matt Lightning

Lightning hears cheers for the first time in his career but its Enforcer who dominates in the early going.Enforcer locks on a bear hug but with the crowd behind him Lightning escapes and hits some quick dropkicks and clotheslines followed by a slam.Lightning goes to the top and connects with a corkscrew moonsault 1...2......kick out! Lightning goes back to the top and goes for a splash but Enforcer gets the knees up and then puts Lightning in a torture rack.After about a minute the ref rings the bell when Lightning cant respond

LOCKDOWN
Match 1

Real Dude/Finlay Vs Immortall Cruz/Gary'Angel'Johnson

The crowd are solidly behind opponents for the Internet title at PAIN Real Dude and Finlay and its Finlay who catches Cruz offguard in the early going with some technical moves.Johnson tags in but doesnt fair much better and kicks the ropes in frustration.Real Dude tags in and takes control of Johnson with a belly to belly suplex followed by an elbowdrop.Johnson rolls out of the ring and Real follows then Johnson rolls back in and as Real is rolling back in Angel drops an elbow himself followed by a couple of stomps.Johnson tags Cruz in who hits a double axhandle from the top rope and Johnson immediately tags back in and they hit a double suplex

RJ-These two look like a well oiled machine

Cruz is back in and puts Real in a surfboard that Finlay breaks up and while the ref is removing Finlay from the ring Johnson enters illegally driving Finlay mad.With Johnson in he puts Real in an abdominal stretch facing Finlay to tease them both but Real powers out with a hip toss. Finlay finally gets the tag and cleans house before throwing Johnson from the ring.Finlay tags Real and holds Cruz up.Real goes for a discuc punch but Cruz ducks and Finlay is hit square in the jaw and goes down like a sack of spuds. Johnson grabs Reals leg and pulls him from the ring as Cruz covers Finlay 1...2......3!

Michael Wire-We could be looking at the next tag team champions,EZ Money and Rock v2 look to have their work cut out

Real enters the ring and apologises to Finlay and helps him to his feet but Finlay pushes Real hard.Real looks to the crowd and smiles and pushes Finlay back sending him to the canvas.As Finlay gets up officials rush into the ring between them

Finlay-This team is over!

(Real Dude holds up the Internet Title)

Finlay-Thats coming home with me!

Match 2
EZ Money Vs Hobo

Anarchy in the u.k plays to mixed reception as the riff raffers nearly blow the roof off to the littlest Hobo singing along. Unsuprisingly its EZ Money who controls the opening moments of the match with a takedown and riding Hobo before slapping the back of his head

Michael Wire-I dont think EZ Money is taking Hobo as seriously as he could be

Hobo kicks EZ in the stomach but EZ is soon back in charge with a Europeon Uppercut and a neckbreaker 1...2..kick out.EZ Money applies a boston crab but Hobo makes it to

Back to top Go down
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown Results (17/04/2008)   Lockdown Results (17/04/2008) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:30 pm

the ropes

Crowd-HO-BO HO-BO HO-BO

EZ Money picks up Hobo but Hobo rolls up EZ 1...2....kick out

An annoyed EZ kicks Hobo in the head

EZ Money-You try and get a cheap victory off me!?

EZ drops Hobo throat first on the top rope and rolls to the outside and elbows Hobo who is draped over the apron in the throat. EZ gets back in the ring and catapults Hobo throat first into the bottom rope.Hobo is struggling to breathe and EZ goes for a cover 1...2......kick out! EZ jawdrops Hobo 1...2......kick out! EZ Money puts Hobo on the top rope and sets up for a superplex but Hobo pushes EZ Money backwards to the mat.Hobo hits a dropkick off the top rope 1...2......kick out.Hobo backcrackers EZ Money quickly 1...2......kick out.Hobo runs the ropes but EZ Money is waiting with a big boot.EZ powerbombs Hobo 1...2......3!

RJ-Hobo gave EZ Money a run for his errrrrr money but came up a little short tonight

Match 3
(River Ace next card in the pack)
River Ace Vs ?

River Ace comes to the ring with Trish Stratus and Stacey and gets into the ring

River Ace-Lets see who my opponent.......sorry victim will be tonight.Stacey could you draw a card please

Stacey draws a card and looks at River in shock

River Ace-Who is it? Dont look so worried!

Stacey turns over the card to show DIABLO! River Aces face drops as Last Of The International Playboys hits!!

Crowd-DI-AB-LO DI-AB-LO!

No-one comes out and the three of them laugh

River Ace-How the hell did that get back in their,i already beat his ass.I mustnt of destroyed his Card,girls will you do the honour

(Trish Stratus and Stacey rip Diablos card in two)

River Ace-Trish baby draw me a proper opponent

(Trish draws Rasta)

Rasta runs to the ring as the girls go to the outside and River Ace throws a clothesline that misses and Rasta connects with a dropkick square on the jaw 1...2...kick out.Rasta slams River and goes for a lionsault but River gets his knees up.River puts Rastas throat over the bottom rope and stands on hos back before the ref backs him off.Stacey slaps Rasta and River picks him up and hits a piledriver 1...2......kick out.River hits a backbreaker and goes for a cover 1...2......River picks Rasta up

RJ-I dont believe this,he had the win!

River puts Rasta in the corner and charges but Rasta gets a boot up sits on Rivers shoulders and rolls forward into a pin 1...2......kick out

Michael Wire-O my god he almost got him

Rasta runs the ropes and Trish grabs Rasta leg.Rasta turns to Trish and when he turns back River kicks him in the stomach and hits the Poker-Plex 1...2.......3!

Back to top Go down
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown Results (17/04/2008)   Lockdown Results (17/04/2008) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:31 pm

Match 4
Randy Peeper Vs Bezerker

Bezerker comes to the ring on a golf cart with a cameraman clinging to the back as the 6wf crowd cant help but laugh.Randy Peeper music plays

and plays

and restarts but nothing

Lose Yourself hits and a sweating River Ace appears on the titantron.Start this match,if Peeper doesnt make his way to the ring hes counted out.The ref rings the bell

9........10!

Bezerker celebrates and grabs a mike

Bezerker-Thats........

Crowd-TELE!

Bezerker-Thats.......

Crowd-TELE!

Bezerker-No i cant do it,thats just not TELE!

Crowd-

Bezerker-SHUT UP!

RJ-Somethings not right,its not like Peeper i smell a rat and i bet River Ace has something to do with it!

Back to top Go down
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown Results (17/04/2008)   Lockdown Results (17/04/2008) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:31 pm

Match 5
Nemisis/GWC Vs Hero/Saint

Each men makes a seperate entrance as GWC starts off against his former partner

RJ-Theres a lot of hatred here Michael

Saint challenges GWC to test of strength and GWC goes to lock up but kicks Saint in the stomach which the Saint intercepts and makes GWC hop around the ring before pushing him on his backside.Saint smiles at GWC as they lock up again.GWC knees Saint in the stomach and whips him into the ropes but drops his head too soon and Saint kicks him before chopping him back into the corner,a few shoulder blocks later and Saint drags GWC over to Hero who tags in.Hero gets on his knees and charges at GWC over and over with headbutts but GWC rolls to his corner and tags Nemisis.Hero runs and dives through the middle rope away from Nemisis and gets back in the ring in his corner and tags Saint

Michael Wire-Here we go! The two men who will fight for the TAW Title are going to lock up

Nemisis pushes Saint in the face who responds with a slap

RJ-WOW! Did Saint just slap Nemisis?

Saint kicks Nemisis in the knee before punching him and takes it in turns doing this 5 or 6 times.Saint goes for a leg takedown but Nemisis elbows him in the back of the head.Nemisis tags GWC and picks him up and throws him on The Saint 1...2....kick out! GWC hits a side suplex 1...2...kick out

RJ-I dont think GWC thinks he will get the pin i just think hes winding The Saint up

GWC puts Saint in the corner Nemisis is in and chokes him.The ref warns GWC and backs him off as Nemisis chokes Saint behind the referees back.Nemisis tags back in and throws Saint into the ropes followed by a big boot 1...2......kick out.Nemisis picks Saint up and slowly sets up for a punch but Saint ducks and backslides an off balance Nemisis 1...2...kick out.Nemisis clotheslines Saint and tags GWC back in.They place Saint in one corner and GWC goes to whip Nemisis into him.Saint moves as Nemisis crashes into the turnbuckle and Saint clotheslines GWC

Michael Wire-This is Saints chance for the tag

Saint makes it to his corner but Hero isnt there,Heros dropped down and is spinning round with his arms outside the ring

RJ-Hero for gods sake get up on the apron

Saint turns around and Nemisis is waiting with a chokelam 1...2......3!

EZ Money rushes to the ring and takes Hero to the back

Back to top Go down
Legend
Owner
Owner
Legend

Match 5
Nemisis/GWC Vs Hero/Saint

Each men makes a seperate entrance as GWC starts off against his former partner

RJ-Theres a lot of hatred here Michael

Saint challenges GWC to test of strength and GWC goes to lock up but kicks Saint in the stomach which the Saint intercepts and makes GWC hop around the ring before pushing him on his backside.Saint smiles at GWC as they lock up again.GWC knees Saint in the stomach and whips him into the ropes but drops his head too soon and Saint kicks him before chopping him back into the corner,a few shoulder blocks later and Saint drags GWC over to Hero who tags in.Hero gets on his knees and charges at GWC over and over with headbutts but GWC rolls to his corner and tags Nemisis.Hero runs and dives through the middle rope away from Nemisis and gets back in the ring in his corner and tags Saint

Michael Wire-Here we go! The two men who will fight for the TAW Title are going to lock up

Nemisis pushes Saint in the face who responds with a slap

RJ-WOW! Did Saint just slap Nemisis?

Saint kicks Nemisis in the knee before punching him and takes it in turns doing this 5 or 6 times.Saint goes for a leg takedown but Nemisis elbows him in the back of the head.Nemisis tags GWC and picks him up and throws him on The Saint 1...2....kick out! GWC hits a side suplex 1...2...kick out

RJ-I dont think GWC thinks he will get the pin i just think hes winding The Saint up

GWC puts Saint in the corner Nemisis is in and chokes him.The ref warns GWC and backs him off as Nemisis chokes Saint behind the referees back.Nemisis tags back in and throws Saint into the ropes followed by a big boot 1...2......kick out.Nemisis picks Saint up and slowly sets up for a punch but Saint ducks and backslides an off balance Nemisis 1...2...kick out.Nemisis clotheslines Saint and tags GWC back in.They place Saint in one corner and GWC goes to whip Nemisis into him.Saint moves as Nemisis crashes into the turnbuckle and Saint clotheslines GWC

Michael Wire-This is Saints chance for the tag

Saint makes it to his corner but Hero isnt there,Heros dropped down and is spinning round with his arms outside the ring

RJ-Hero for gods sake get up on the apron

Saint turns around and Nemisis is waiting with a chokelam 1...2......3!

EZ Money rushes to the ring and takes Hero to the back

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown Results (17/04/2008)   Lockdown Results (17/04/2008) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lockdown Results (17/04/2008)
Page 1 of 1