Share | 

Shutdown Results (18/02/2008)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Legend
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Shutdown Results (18/02/2008)   Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:04 am

RJ: Here we are ladies and gentlemen, at Monday Night Shutdown. Tonight we are bound to see a lot of fast-paced action. But first, an announcement regarding tonight’s opening match.

Announcer: This match was scheduled for one-fall, and was scheduled to be River Ace v Uryu. However Uryu is not present in the 6WF arena. So…your winner and NEW NUMBER 1 CONTENDER by default…RIVER ACE!!!

RJ: Well there you have it; River Ace has won for the second time and now has a shot at the Internet Title…hang on…here comes a runner with a sheet of paper. And here comes River Ace, looking extremely annoyed. The runner gives the announcer the sheet of paper…what does it say?

Announcer: Commissioner Acer has declared River Ace as the winner. A new match has been made, and will be for the 6WF INTERNET TITLE!!! It will be River Ace v E-Val!

RJ: Oh dear, here comes E-Val and he looks p*ssed. He enters the ring, and confronts the announcer. Oh my…he just slapped the announcer…the announcer pushes him back…ROGUE SPEAR ON THE ANNOUNCER! Meanwhile, River Ace is stalking E-Val, who has his back turned, looking at the EMTs who are checking the fallen announcer. He turns…ACE CRUSHER!! The ref is down to make the count, 1…2…3!!! No, it was two and three quarters, how close can you get. But E-Vals hurt; he’s in a real bad way. There’s bl00d pouring from his mouth, and I think he’s broken his jaw. The ref pulls E-Val to his feet, to check on him…AND RIVER ACE CAPITALISED ON THAT!!! BACKCRACKER!!! He still has the move held on, and it’s now a modified headlock. Ace is applying pressure to that injured jaw…E-VAL TAPS!! WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION!! WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION!!!

(Advertisement Break)

Last edited by Legend on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legend
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Shutdown Results (18/02/2008)   Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:04 am

Match number 2 is Saint v Hero and EZ Money, better known as Anarchy. This was meant to be a tag match, but GWC is unable to compete, due to an attack at the hands of Anarchy.

Saint is already in the ring. And here come his opponents. Hero carrying the 6WF world title, and EZ Money carrying his ‘Hall of Fame’ title.

It looks like it is going to be EZ Money to start this match for Anarchy. I can’t understand this guy. He’s one of the best…in fact in my opinion, he is the best wrestler on the roster. He’s a deserving champion, and I honestly think that he should still have that world title belt around his waist. But instead, he parades around this arena, with that pansy ‘Hall Of Fame’ title, which makes him look a complete goon. Sorry…back to the match. EZ has Saint in a rear chin lock, and since the start of this match, the self-proclaimed ‘Ratings Winner’ (EZ, what is your ‘*** of excellence’ name, I have forgotten it?) has been in control. Saint gets to a stable base, and is throwing elbows into the mid-section of EZ. He pushes his opponent into the ropes, and...REFEREE!!! Hero just grabbed Saints head while he bounced of the rope. There’s a tag, and now hero enters the ring. Immediately he throws Saint into the ropes and…oh…viscous clothesline. He goes for a cover, 1..2… only a two-count. Hero picks his opponent up and scoop slam. The champion goes to the top rope and…leg drop. Hero drags Saint to his feet, but saint counters with a boot to the mid-section. He runs to the ropes and goes for a spinning-wheel kick…and misses, but he catches the referee, who goes down. OH…LOW BLOW BY HERO!!! Saint goes down, and now Anarchy are going to teach Saint a lesson. Hero calls to EZs to get…what did he say…get a chair? That must be what he said because EZ has one in his hands…WHAT THE HELL!!! PEEPER OUT OF NOWHERE, WITH A CHAIR-SHOT TO EZ!! Hero just saw this, and grabs Randy by the hair, trying to drag him into the ring…CHAIRSHOT TO HERO!! Saint rolls Hero up…the ref comes round…and Saint has won…I don’t believe this, Saint has overcome the odds and has beaten the two greatest wrestlers on the 6WF roster today.
He jumps into the fans, and he makes his way to the exit.

(Advertisement break)

Now…it’s time…and this match is personal…Nemesis v Acer…in a…C4 Cage Match!! I think Acer has gone too far, putting himself in a match like this against…none other than the man that threw his close friend off the top of the arena roof. The cage has been lowered, and now the C4-rigged boards are being placed in the ring…how many are there…I can count 6, and I expect that they are all going to be used. The winner of this match is the first man to pin his opponent.

Here comes Acer, and he looks prepared, but I can’t help thinking that behind that face, is a man who is scared of what is likely to happen to happen…Nemesis from behind just attacked Acer, and the Commissioner is thrown into the outside of the cage. Nemesis now throws him through the cage door, into the confines of this unholy structure. He throws him into the ropes, Acer ducks the clothesline, and hits a neckbreaker. Acer walks over and picks up a C4 board. Oh…Nemesis with a kick to the stomach, and Acer drops the board. Nemesis grabs the commissioner and… *BOOM*(sound of C4) Nemesis just sent Acer onto the board with a suplex…and Acer is writhing in pain. Acer is struggling to his feet, and is met with a club to the neck, and look at the back of Acers shirt…there’s a hole that has been completely burned off from the C4. Nemesis has Acer by the throat…and …Chokeslam. He picks Acer up with ease, and throws him onto the top turnbuckle. Now this monster has got another board, he places it below the turnbuckle. Nemesis joins Acer on the top-rope…and…RKO ONTO THE BOARD!!! *BOOM*!!! Acer isn’t moving, and Nemesis goes for the pin…1…2…ACER KICKED OUT!!! Oh my…Nemesis, this monster, drags Acer to his feet, but the commissioner goes back to his knees. Oh no…Nemesis just moved the remaining four boards into the middle of the ring, he turns to Acer…and a low-blow in desperation! Acer is climbing up the cage, to get away from Nemesis…he’s at the top, but Nemesis has got the commissioners foot. Oh no…don’t do it, Nemesis…Acer is helpless…oh no oh no OH NO OH NO!!!! *BOOM**BOOM**BOOM**BOOM* ACER WAS JUST POWERBOMBED FROM THE TOP OF THE CAGE ONTO THE REMAINING C4 BOARDS!!! Nemesis goes for the cover, and this match is over…Nemesis wins. The ref could count to 100 and Acer would not kick out. Now the lights have gone out…and I really fear for Acers life now, because he may not rest in peace…he may rest in pieces due to Nemesis…the lights come back on…AND THERE’S SAINT!! SAINT HAS COME TO SAVE THE COMMISSIONER FROM THE BRUAL BEATING THAT NEMESIS WAS BOUND TO GIVE HIM!!! Nemesis has just disappeared, and Saint is calling for the EMTs. What are the repercussions from this match…find out next week…
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Shutdown Results (18/02/2008)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1